Anywhere
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-14417108
Post #1 of 3

yang2910

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Campfire Jupiter IEM with ori Alo Litz 3.5mm cable + Full box + unused Comply Foam Tips (M) + Spinfit + Balanced ALO Audio Tinsel Cable 2.5mm + 3.5mm male to 2.5mm female adpater
DSCF7723.JPG
DSCF7721.JPG
DSCF7719.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
post-14417336
Post #2 of 3

buonassi

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I looked at your pics and you may want to revise listing to say "litz" vs "tinsel". They are different cables and the litz is improved over the older tinsel.

Also, if you want to part with the 2.5mm litz separately, let me know please. You may be able to 'net' more if you separate. I have Jupiter and absolutely love it and would be interested in the bal cable.

Most sibilant free earphone (for my ears) I've ever tried - WHILE retaining super sparkle! TEAC tech must be at work here!

post-14417826
Post #3 of 3

yang2910

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I looked at your pics and you may want to revise listing to say "litz" vs "tinsel". They are different cables and the litz is improved over the older tinsel.

Also, if you want to part with the 2.5mm litz separately, let me know please. You may be able to 'net' more if you separate. I have Jupiter and absolutely love it and would be interested in the bal cable.

Most sibilant free earphone (for my ears) I've ever tried - WHILE retaining super sparkle! TEAC tech must be at work here!
Yes I am absolutely awared of the Tinsel version of Campfire Audio Cable as I also owned the earlier version of Campfire Orion that comes with the Tinsel cable that is annoyingly microphonic and tangling. But the both cable I have here is a ALO Litz. Which I think is a really well made cable with no Microphonic, flexible with a L-shaped termination that can easily fit in my jeans pocket without lateral pressure on the jack. Sent u a PM :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)