Anywhere
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15198358
Post #1 of 2

Asahi Templar

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for your consideration is a Burson Playmate AMp/DAC combo unit. This is the silver Everest version of the Playmate which went for $750 originally. It includes 4 V6 Burson OP amps (2 Vivid and 2 Classic) which Burson considers the best combo for the Playmate. I am selling it for $425 which is quite a savings!

The Playmate is in very good condition, I preordered it and got one of the earliest versions. It actually failed on me once and Burson replaced the whole PCB about 3 months ago, so internally its about 3 months old! I have updated it to the latest firmware on the Burson website, so all you need to do is download the new driver and its ready to go!

It has a few scratches on the case which I have tried to show in photos but it was hard to get them to show up on camera. None of them are severe enough to hurt its looks in anyway. The screen also has some scratches that were there when I got it new out of the box. The screen has a slight flicker on it near where it displays the sample rate, its a very minor thing but wanted to mention it in interest of transparency!

Other than these previous mentioned issues it works and looks great! I have tested everything except for the USB-C input on the front as my phone doesnt have the ability to use that. Some people have complained about problems getting it to work in general with the Playmate but hopefully firmware updates fix that.

If you want a MIC input on your dac this is one of the best options out there, to my knowlege there arent any other Class A amps which include one! Its a really nice unit.

All of the original accessories are included except for the 6.3mm adapter which didnt work. I am sure most of you have a ton of them anyway.

This will be shipped from Japan using Japan Post EMS service. Its a pretty fast shipping method, usually takes 3-5 business days plus whatever customs time.

I posted this before but have significantly changed the price so did a repost.

If you have any questions please let me know and thanks for your interest!

DSC_0524.JPG
DSC_0525.JPG
DSC_0527.JPG
DSC_0528.JPG
DSC_0529.JPG
DSC_0530.JPG
DSC_0531.JPG
DSC_0532.JPG
DSC_0534.JPG
DSC_0640.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)