WTS: Beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones !Basically NEW!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 10, 2013 at 9:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Suicide_Sound

Head-Fier
[size=medium]Up for sale is a basically new pair of Beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones (250 ohms). I bought these only about 2 months ago. I love them to death though the open-air style does not work for me as I need closed backing due to my environment. I put about a good combined 15 hours in to these but that is it. They were practically taken out of the package and placed on a stand. They have no marks or scratches at all. Smoke free home. Comes with in perfect condition original packaging with carry case and manual. I only ship with in the US. Please e-mail me with any questions at all. I don't have much experience here on the forum since I keep most of my headphones, though I can provide feedback from eBay and others sources if needed. Thanks for looking![/size]

[size=medium]Price: $205 Shipped OBO[/size]

[size=medium]
  1. High-end semi-open headphones with true sound definition and phenomenal bass response
  2. Reproduces immersive three-dimensional acoustics with 5 Hz to 35 kHz frequency response
  3. Combines best of open and closed technologies to reproduce complete sound spectrum
  4. Single-sided cable, replaceable soft ear pads, and padded headband for comfort
  5. 1/8-Inch gold-plated stereo mini jack and 1/4-inch adapter
[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread