Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

NocturnalKnives

New Head-Fier
Update:  one set is sold, one set is still available.

I have two UE900's that I'd like to sell.  I'm a firm believer in the "Two is One, and One is None" mentality...LOL!!! (It tends to get me into a bit of trouble LOL).  This time I wound up with three!!!  Either way some of my other hobbies are suffering so I'm going to let the "spares" go LOL!!  the two I'm selling are brand new with everything.  I listened to them both for about an hour each to make sure there were no issues with them.  I like the UE900's quite a bit (obviously!!) and I'm keeping one set along with some UE600's that I also use quite a bit.  After I get a few other hobbies squared away I think I'm going to make the jump to CIEM's and see where that takes me....but for Universals, I think the 900's are my favorite by quite a bit. 

I am the original owner and I've had them for a couple months.  They've been in their original packaging in a plastic bin for their lives with me other than the hour that I tested each set out.  I bought them all from the local Apple store.  The single set of 900's that I'm keeping have been used A LOT and I've yet to have an issue with them.  I fall asleep with them in my ears just about every night.  I don't abuse them, but they have stood up to quite a bit of use.  So, in my humble opinion I think they are fantastic and would not hesitate to endorse the UE900's wholeheartedly. 

I will price these accordingly since each have been used for an hour (they are practically brand new). 

Asking $300 each, including insured priority shipping anywhere in the US.  If you are outside of the US you pay for shipping.

**I have been PM'ed a few times with questions regarding the warranty.  The manufacturer's warranty is still good.  These are only a couple months old (bought them sometime around December).  However, I will not supply a receipt so you can try to return them to the Apple Store!!!

Also, If anyone has any questions like jeffreybowman2k, read post #4.  If you have questions, or concerns after reading post #4 then feel free to PM me or email me at:  Bump@nocturnalknives.com

These sets have been described honestly above and the price reflects any use that they have.  I would even go so far as to offer an "inspection period" of 24 hours so the buyer can see for themselves, if they are not satisfied they can return them in the same condition as received and I'll refund their money, I don't mind keeping them for myself**  Thank you

Mar 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #4 of 7

NocturnalKnives

New Head-Fier
I have three pairs.  As stated in the listing.  I am keeping my beater pair.  As stated in the listing.  It is spelled out pretty clearly

I have been completely honest in my listing.  Buy a set, or do not, that is your decision.  I myself am just trying to free up some funds to throw into other hobbies (again, stated in the listing).  If you review some of my other posts in the forum you will also see that I enjoy spending $900+ on flashlights, buy knives, and guns as well. 

Either way.  I stand behind anything I sell.  If you Google "Nocturnal Knives" it will take you to my website.  "Nocturnal Knives" is my business name.  I make high-end custom tactical knives.  My business partner is a police officer in Ohio.  If you research that as well you can see that I belong (under the same business name, and username NocturnalKnives) to many forums out there and most of my market is online.  My credentials are solid, as well as my word.  If you, or anyone else, is not satisfied with the condition of either set I am not opposed to the buyer sending them right back to me in the same condition they were received for a refund within a reasonable inspection period (say 24 hours).

I see that you are located in Ohio.  I too am in Ohio.  I would even be willing to meet you somewhere, if distance permits.  

BTW, did you even read the listing above?  I believe it answers all of the questions you are asking.  These are priced accordingly at $300 for the level of use they have seen (AGAIN...this is all stated above).  I didn't plan on selling any of my UE900's, but like many other things I see something that the price of is hard to justify to a "normal" human being, but I must have so these are the low man on the totem pole!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread