WTB/WTT Samsung 226BW "S Panel" + Cash for my LG L245WP-BN
Dec 18, 2007 at 9:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Yukon Trooper

100+ Head-Fier
Looking for a Samsung 226BW "S Panel" monitor. Willing to trade my LG L245WP-BN for the 226BW plus some cash but will also just take it straight from you. I'll give you the better deal on the trade. The LG is in great condition and the best 24" monitor I have seen. Has the lowest input lag of all 24" monitors and also sports a high quality P-MVA panel. Only a few months old with 3 year warranty. Hate to part with it but it's just too big for my desk space and my neck is starting to strain because I have to sit so close to it. Tried a 22" monitor and it is just the right size. Let me know! Not to sure what kind of luck I will have on head-fi but you never know.

lgei4.jpg

Dec 26, 2007 at 1:37 AM Post #5 of 7

Nuwidol

1000+ Head-Fier
Don't do it dude. I just returned one of those panels. It was awful. The viewing angle was beyond terrible.
If you had a single colour on screen then it looked completely different at the top than it did at the bottom.

Coming from the LG will be a shock.

I settled on a BenQ FP241W in the end

Dec 26, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #6 of 7

Yukon Trooper

100+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuwidol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't do it dude. I just returned one of those panels. It was awful. The viewing angle was beyond terrible.
If you had a single colour on screen then it looked completely different at the top than it did at the bottom.

Coming from the LG will be a shock.

I settled on a BenQ FP241W in the end

That's why I am looking for the S panel which is far superior to the other panels found in the 226BW.

Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread