Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-14489475
Post #1 of 8

Humblepie

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
So I am an avid collector and small time reviewer. As such I am still interested in several different headphones. For anyone that cares for my reviews, I've been putting them in my personal info sections on this site.

https://www.head-fi.org/members/humblepie.478484/

With that in mind, I'm going to list out a few things I am looking for and the price I would pay on the spot in total through paypal. The price listed here is for excellent condition pieces with all accessories. Anything less and we can talk. So if anyone out there has something I have in this thread and are willing to part with it for the price I am offering hit me up with a private message. I've already made many purchases through many great people in these forums already. I hope my feedback speaks for itself at this point. On to the list!

ZMF Auteur (dark wood types): 1100
Sennheiser HD800S: 850
Feenix Aria/Yoga CD-2500 (same can): 200
B&O H6 2nd gen: 140
Audio Technica M40x: 45

Now that being said, I don't expect a flood of responses to this post, but if I get a few at once, I may have to wait a little on funds if too many people respond at once. I don't anticipate that happening, but who knows. Leaving that one caveat here just in case it does happen. I am a frequent visitor to these forms and will respond to messages in a timely manner as well.

I'll update this thread in an on going manner so long as I expect to be a small time reviewer and collector for awhile yet.

How I got to my prices? I based them on sales I've seen here, ebay, or retail.

One last note, for those wanting to save some money I will do gift paypal if you are willing to ship first. I know this isn't for everyone, but just putting it out there.

Last edited:
post-14489584
Post #3 of 8

bvng3540

AKA bvng2210, dragon430
Reaction score
Before this get out of hand, just fyi, per forum rule if you have anything to offer, please use PM as a form of communication and not this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)