WTB: TEAC CR-H225
Mar 28, 2006 at 6:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kitaoji

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I've seen ads for this small unit, and since it seems to be a decent size for the limited amount of space I have, I'm wondering if anyone has this unit.

One thing I'm interested in the CR-H225 (the CR-H255 has a DAB receiver as well) is the USB port on the front. If you have this unit, or you've seen it around, could you check if the player will really respond to plug and play (I'm planning to connect my external hard drive with all my music in it, which is why I'm extremely interested in this unit) and how one goes about navigating the files on a flash drive/hard drive connected through USB? I'm also considering how I'll power this thing from the different electricity grid in the US... maybe a transformer of sorts?

I've done some searching on Google, and I've noticed that this unit seems to be only available in the EU, so if you're living there and willing to ship the unit to the United States (it seems that all the online stores won't ship outside of the UK/EU), I'll be happy to buy the set new. I don't want to spend too much on it, so please try to get it as cheap as possible and PM me with prices (and shipping, and paypal fees if applicable).

Thanks.

Edit: I'm also interested in the H255, although the DAB is somewhat redundant to me here in the states...

Apr 6, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #2 of 2

kitaoji

100+ Head-Fier
:
redface.gif
ne little annoying bump::

Users who are viewing this thread