WTB: Sennheiser HD-280's , Well used, broken?
Mar 28, 2006 at 11:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Surfbum

New Head-Fier
Hello,
Well the sad, sad day has finally come when my beloved HD280's have met their demise. Well, actually only one channel has, but to me they are as good as toast with only one side working. I haven't bothered contacting Sennheiser warranty dept. yet, even though I am sure they are covered still, because their website didn't appear very helpful while I was there for a little bit earlier. So I thought I would try this first.
Basically, one driver is out. I am looking to buy a pair of phones that have at least one channel working, no matter what kind of shape they are in cosmetically. Mine aren't the greatest cosmetically, so if yours were in better shape that would be awesome, but I am a broke college kid and can't afford much. If you have anything that would fit this bill, it would absolutely make my day.
I'm bummed already that I'm not listening to music
frown.gif

Thanks!
Mike

Mar 30, 2006 at 2:19 AM Post #2 of 2

Lazarus Short

Headphoneus Supremus
...six, I think, counting the Yammies on loan to my ex-wife. My 280-pros are in good shape, except for some wear on the ear cushions. As you [no doubt] know they souund better than they have any right to, even compared to my HD-600's. Interested? Make me an offer...cash or trade...I'm ALWAYS in the market for a good phono cartridge...

Laz

Users who are viewing this thread