Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15853541
Post #1 of 3

fronl

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Howdy,

Been thinking of snagging some Mangird Tea IEMs and wanted to see if the community had some up for grabs. Prefer the 2pin cable version and a 3.5mm plug.

PM me if you're thinking of selling!

I'm in the Dallas, TX region if local is a consideration.

post-15853970
Post #2 of 3

Chaswerner

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I have a pair I purchased new in July, auditioned, and haven't really used them as I have been on a run with new over ear cans. The only issue is I bought them with a 4.4mm balanced cable. I know 3.5mm male to 4.4mm balanced female adapters are widely available in the $20 range. I auditioned with my own buds, so I should have the box and all the accessories. It looks like the price has gone down, Amazon now has them for $330. PM me if you're interested.

thanks,
charlie
Howdy,

Been thinking of snagging some Mangird Tea IEMs and wanted to see if the community had some up for grabs. Prefer the 2pin cable version and a 3.5mm plug.

PM me if you're thinking of selling!

I'm in the Dallas, TX region if local is a consideration.

post-15853984
Post #3 of 3

Chaswerner

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I just had a thought, I'm sure I have some new sets of 3.5mm 2 pin cables. I bought a lot of IEMs and the balanced cable extra, never using the 3.5.

If you are interested, I can get some pics of the IEMs and cable choices with the 3.5mm plug.

I'll just keep the 4.4mm. It's frustrating as I usually can't buy IEMs with balanced wiring, So I have to buy the balanced cable separately.

thanks, charlie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)