WTB: Jazz CDs and LPs
Sep 4, 2009 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Capt. Z

500+ Head-Fier
I am looking for Jazz CDs or/and LPs.

I recently started building up a collection of Jazz music and I am trying to expand my Jazz library and taste.

Pretty much what I am looking for is more Jazz on the easy and/or smoother side. I really don't care for that 'wild jazz' or screeching saxophones etc.

Let me know what you got to offer and I will try to find some sound bits online before I make a buying decision.

LPs should be scratch free.Really don't want to spend big bugs on Collectors editions or Special Audio recordings, just trying to build up my library.

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:10 PM Post #2 of 4

grawk

Itinerant Miscreant
I can probably put together a bunch of CTI label stuff I've gotten in the craigslist buys I've made. My taste trends the other direction...so you're welcome to the smooth jazz stuff I've gotten for $1 each plus shipping
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:12 PM Post #3 of 4

Capt. Z

500+ Head-Fier
Sounds cool. Let me know/see what ya' got.
beerchug.gif

Sep 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM Post #4 of 4

Capt. Z

500+ Head-Fier
These are just a few Artists that I like and have (some), but hopefully this will give you a better idea of what I like.

Stan Getz, Joe Henderson, Shirley Horn, Norah Jones, Stacey Kent, Diana Krall, Janet Monheit, James Morrison, John Pizzarelli, Ben Webster, Mulligan,

Users who are viewing this thread