(WTB) Hifiman 400i frame and headband assembly WANTED.

Trader History (2)
  1. Grumpy Old Git
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United Kingdom
    As stated folks, Both the plastic forks that hold the ear cup assemblies are broke on my Hifiman HE-400i's.

I am looking for a complete assembly so I can just clip in my ear cups.

I am based in the Manchester area of the UK, please PM me if you have anything suitable, and your asking price.
    I would appreciate some photos if possible.

Thanks in advance guys. :)

2. seanc6441
    u/MoederBeer on reddit (r/headphones) has made 3D printed versions of these and he is selling some too I think. Been an outbreak of broken hifiman 4xx yokes lately. Like A LOT.

His ones have received good reception so I’d check them out here https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones...he560400i_3d_printed/?st=JG2PKO6V&sh=ca0f531b

oh crap it’s only the side pieces not the headband... hope it helps anyway, I dont think it’s a hassel to replace these with the broken ones?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Grumpy Old Git likes this.
  3. Grumpy Old Git
    Thanks Sean,
    I've just joined reddit and PM'd him.
    The headband is fine, just the yokes need replacing, but I understand that Hifiman will only supply a full headband assembly?
    Hopefully MoederBeer will be able to supply the yokes, then all I have to do is work out how to separate the yokes from the little plastic parts with 'HE-400i' stamped on them.
    I have removed the two screws on both parts but they will not budge.

seanc6441 likes this.
  4. seanc6441
    You could ask in that post or ask the seller himself I’m sure he knows exactly how to remove it.

Grumpy Old Git likes this.
  5. Grumpy Old Git
    Sussed it out just a few minutes after replying to your post this morning! Thanks all the same Sean.