1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: HD800 in any condition

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Eudis, Jun 24, 2018.
Tags:
Trader History (6)
  1. Eudis
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Look for a hd800 for a project.

Condition doesn't matter. Can be cosmetically messed up or have a broken headband. It just needs to work in terms of making sound.

My budget is 500-700 (depending on the condition) cannot go above 700 at all.

Higher preference to lower priced pairs.

I'm located in the USA.

2. Strayngs
    I'm curious. What kind of project are you doing? If you don't mind me asking.

3. TYATYA
    Order driver from Senn.

4. Eudis
    I have drivers and I'm doing my own experiments with them on a separate project.

I need a working pair of hd800 and it's headband. If it's broken I'll order replacement pieces. This project is more about painting and refinishing the plastic pieces and then further modding the stock sound sig IMG_20180603_194111.jpg . Hence why condition doesn't matter.

Here's an example of a royal purple paint job.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  5. Strayngs
    Cool. Thanks for replying.

6. 1BADJAD
    Well...I'll sell mine to you if you can't find a cheaper pair. I'm asking $700 though, but I'd include PP/Shipping. Bought them from Sweetwater a while back, but they're still in "like new" condition. I want to upgrade the original versions of a few of my cans (HD800 to HD800S, TH900 to MKII, etc).