WTB HD580 / HD595 (Ontario)
Mar 18, 2006 at 12:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys! Looking for some 580's or 595's, I can trade gadgets / consoles, or cash. This is for Canadians only, and I am only looking for deals in Ontario. Pm me if you have these phones and are considering selling or trading (I have no audio gear.) I am interested in buying a combo of HD580's or HD595's with an headamp too if they sound well and the combo is under 400 Canadian dollars. I am in Thornhill, and the deal would probably be cash (live deal.) No online paypal or anything like that or money orders, sorry.

Pm me if you have a pair, I'de prefer the box and all it's contents to be with them, and the phones to be in good-excellent condition, this doesn't mean no marks, just good condition.

PS, I really would prefer 580's, but the 5 stores I visited today all said they were discontinued. I can take 595's, but I really would prefer 580's.

Mar 18, 2006 at 3:04 AM Post #2 of 4

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
I've already recieved one pm wanting to paypal, and I'de like to state again, this is a live-deal only, where I can test the headphones out, take a look at quality, and then pay in cash or do a trade (I have psp/etc, see my other thread if your interested in a trade, cash is fine with me though.) I live in Thornhill as I stated before, so it'de be best for anybody interested to live in Thornhill or Richmond hill, I have only seen one guy here from Richmond Hill so far anyway.

Mar 18, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 4

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Bump!

I bought them (hd595) from a place for 350 canadian, 400 canadian after tax, with a 7 day return policy, so I'm going to try them out, and see what they are like. I am still searching for somone whos selling them though, because I would love to have burned in headphones and save over hundred bucks, so I'm leaving this thread open till I've decided I love or hate these phones, and until the 7 day policy is up and I've made my mind if I want to keep them or not.

Mar 19, 2006 at 2:06 PM Post #4 of 4

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Bump!

One guy here does have 595's that he may be selling in the future, but in the meanwhile, I am still interested in anyone else, he would have to meet up pretty far with me, so it would be slightly inconvient.

So yeah, I'm still looking for 580's and 595's.

Users who are viewing this thread