WTB: German Maestro 8.35 D monitors - US
Oct 11, 2009 at 4:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tunasandwhich

New Head-Fier
Im looking to buy a used pair, ive heard good things about these cans and would love to make my jump into the audiophile world with these babies.

If you're interested, a pm or a simple reply into this thread would be appreciated!

BTW, i live in the USA

thanks, jacob

Oct 14, 2009 at 8:05 PM Post #3 of 3

wantmyf1

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I have a pair of the 8.35D's. They are in close to mint condition (little dusty) and only have about 50 hrs of use. I'm the second owner and the first said he used them for about 30 and I've put on about 20 hours myself. I would be willing to let them go for $180 plus splitting the cost of shipping. I'm in Canada and I have no idea how much it would cost for shipping. My price is firm but fair IMO. I'm in no real need of getting rid of these but I now have about 6 pairs of quality phones with 2 more on the way, and it's getting a little ridiculous!

I'm a bit of a reluctant seller as I really do like these headphones, and I would say that they are a better than average first step into the audiophile arena. I really do like them and they were my first introduction to the audiophile world as well. Very nice warm sound. Two things you may want to consider before purchasing this brand of phones: 1) Have you seen any pictures of these? They really are ugly! and plain! Like Ford Pinto mating with Chevy Chevette ugly & plain!

2) Do you like/mind sweaty ears? I've read on some forums here that they do not make you ears sweaty...But that definitely hasn't been my experience. I guess it may be different for you. I've read that you can get other ear padding but that also changes the sound. Makes it harsher. I don't know, as I just have the stock pads as the nice warm sound is what I like about them.

PM me if interested and we can work out the details from there.

Stacy

Users who are viewing this thread