WTB: *Gasp* Bose Triport Headphones
post-749387
Post #1 of 3

tjmaxwell

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy some Bose Triport headphones. Before anyone launches into how crappy these are or how they aren't worth the money, I don't really want to hear it. I've read all the negative press about Bose here. I owned a pair of Triports and the QC2s in the past. When I came here to Head-Fi and read all the negative comments, I sold my QC2s and decided to try other things. Since then I've had some very high-end headphones from Audio Technica, Shure, and Etymotics. Yes, all of these sound better than the Bose (much better in some cases) and present a better value. But none of them could hold a candle to the comfort of the Bose, and since these will be primarily work phones, comfort is paramount to me. Unless someone can suggest another pair of headphones that are designed in such a way so the cups completely surround your ears without the speakers actually touching your ears, the Triports are what I'm looking for.

So, that rant aside, if anyone has any of these headphones for sale (you don't have to admit to owning them to everyone else
), please PM me. I don't really care which color, but I would prefer them to be in mint condition. Thanks!

Update: I may also be interested in some QC2s again if anyone has any. Please PM offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)