1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Cable to connect iPhone & Chord Mojo

Trader History (13)
  1. surfratt
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    As title says, Looking for cable to connect iPhone and Chord Mojo. I am located in US. Send PM if you have available.

2. zzz
  3. ZYReady
  4. watchdog507
    I used the Apple CCK cable. You just use the Mojo cable to connect to it. Flawless performance but ugly solution. The all in one cables use Apple chips that have been sourced elsewhere and they don't work most of the time.
    Here's an image: CCK Mojo.jpg

5. teknorob23
    ive been look for something better than the apple cck+usb lead for a while and these look good but i spoke to them yesterday and it wont be in stock again till June, so i'm going to try @zzz suggestion in the meantime as its only $20 with shipping :)

6. zzz
    I can confirm that the Meenova cable is working as intended with the latest iOS. I've had problems with Apple USB2 CCK in the past, with sound cutting out after 30 seconds or with the phone not recognizing USB DACs at all, but I'm having no problem streaming to Hugo 2 with this cable:

IMG_7496.JPG

Certainly a more convenient solution than a full-sized USB3 CCK + a USB-to-micro-USB cable.

Last edited: May 12, 2018