1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTB CA Solaris

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by hung031086, Jun 16, 2019.
Trader History (52)
  1. hung031086
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Im looking for a campfire solaris. Please send me pics and price if you have one for sale. Thank you.

2. hung031086
    .Bump

3. 1BADJAD
    Hello Mr. H,

I have a pair in excellent condition for $1200 shipping/paypal included. I can send you pics after I get off work tonight (8:00PM Pacific) if you're interested. You'd have to choose between a 3.5mm Pure Silver Litz or a 4.4mm Super Litz. I sold the original Super Litz that came with the Solaris, so I could go balanced in my WM1Z. I just got the 3.5mm with the Atlas, but I don't care which cable I keep, as long as I get to keep one. :) ...I've had them for about a month, and still can't seem to get them to seal in my ears properly...huge bummer for me, as I love their balanced signature. I'm the second owner and received them in a trade for my EA Horus. Next up on the try list for me will be the HD820, but not before I sell a couple of things off first.

Dan