1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Any/All Chinese or DIY Earbuds

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by caspur, May 31, 2017.
Trader History (24)
  1. caspur
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    I couldn't really think of the best way to describe the type of earbuds I'm looking for in my title...

Basically anything that is from this thread: https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/c...-portable-headphones-and-iems.820747/page-618

Here's a few examples of earbuds I own that accurately describe the genre: VE Asura, VE Zen, ReMax 350M, Rose Masaya,

I am an avid collector of budget, DIY, and random earbuds that are currently being manufactured like crazy, I am not looking for anything specific per say.

I am VERY interested in bundles. If you have a lot of random earbud purchases (from the recent earbud craze -- not like super old Sony/Apple buds), I am looking to buy them from you for a reasonable price.

Any earbuds purchased from AliExpress, TaoBao, PenonAudio etc, are good criteria for what I'm hoping to get.

So don't by shy and send me your collection that you are willing to sell. Chances are, I'll be happy to take them off your hands :).

2. LTSFBH
    I have a virtually new pair of Ostry KC08 earbuds. Great build quality and sound awesome. If you are interested in them I will check my records to see what I paid so I can give you a fair price. Thanks.

3. caspur
    Still looking! Don't be afraid to shoot me the model/links to what you have. I love DIY earbuds from aliexpress, taobao, penonaudio, whatever,,,. Obviously looking for the more hifii versions, but i don't mind giving any items a chance

Also if anyone has a VE Runabout or amp similar, would be interested as well.

4. theoutsider
    -

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017