WTB: A Fantasy for Electromagnetic Tape
Feb 26, 2006 at 6:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Usagi

1000+ Head-Fier
WTB: A Fantasy for Electromagnetic Tape by Noel Zancanella

I'm having an increasingly difficult time in acquiring this CD. The genre is Hip Hop. The demo sounded great and I would like to own the complete album, so if you own or have access to it, please PM me with an offer and/or reply to this thread.

zancanella_fantasy.jpg

Found: iTunes

Mar 13, 2006 at 10:09 PM Post #4 of 6

grawk

Itinerant Miscreant
I just used this wtb as inspiration to order Dynamic from Noel Zancanella from amazon.com...they didn't list the one you're looking for, however.

Did you try mailing them a check like they suggest on the website?

Mar 14, 2006 at 10:47 PM Post #5 of 6

Usagi

1000+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
I just used this wtb as inspiration to order Dynamic from Noel Zancanella from amazon.com...they didn't list the one you're looking for, however.

Did you try mailing them a check like they suggest on the website?

Yes, I mailed a check and it was returned unopened, so the address is no longer good. In addition, I also emailed Mr. Zancanella and he actually replied saying he would "hook me up for free". I was ecstatic and sent my address immediately. One month goes by.....nothing, (resent my address), two months go by........nothing, (re-resent my address).

I also can't find it for sale anywhere online, so here I am on my knees pleading to Headfi members to reach deep down into there CD collection (or their friend's CD collection) to produce something that would finally give me that small measure of peace we all search for in life!

I thank you all for your efforts………

Usagi,

Mar 15, 2006 at 6:05 PM Post #6 of 6

Usagi

1000+ Head-Fier
I found what I've been looking for on iTunes. I've checked their database periodically in the past couple of months, but I guess it was just recently added. I guess Steve Jobs read my plight and decided to take action.

Thank you all for you help.

Found: iTunes

Users who are viewing this thread