wrecked_porsche
Oct 24, 2008 at 1:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

will75

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm proud to start a feedback thread for Jeev (a.k.a wrecked_porsche).

This guy went above and beyond when I bought an expensive pair of headphones from him. Not only was his communication fast and extremely friendly, but he did two things that he did not have to do:

1) He took photo after photo of the wood cups on the headphones because he knew it was important to me to get a flawless set. When I spotted things in the pics he would go and get the headphones to make sure it was just a fingerprint or something (which it always was-they are flawless!).

2) HE SENT THESE EXPENSIVE HEADPHONES TO ME BEFORE I PAID!!! He offered to do this after seeing my good feedback here and because he didn't have any yet. So, he sent these to me and said I can pay once I receive them and look them over. How cool is that??? I of course payed immediately after receiving them and love them.

So, I clearly would recommend buying from or selling to Jeev. He is as nice as they come and has earned my absolute trust.

Thanks Jeev!!!

Tim

Jan 13, 2009 at 6:41 AM Post #2 of 12

ZephyrSapphire

Headphoneus Supremus
I bought Jeev's CD3000's. The headphones were very very well packaged. Perfect/Near perfect condition as he described and that's what I got. He was also kind enough to wait for me to pay! Thumbs up. Very communicative and a fun person to talk to as well. Definitely enjoyed this transaction with him and I wouldn't mind doing another transaction with him.
beerchug.gif

Feb 19, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #4 of 12

Oublie

100+ Head-Fier
Jeev is a perfect head fier,

Bought a set of omega's from him received today. Very well posted and he kept me up to date with the entire transaction..

if this was ebay it would be A+++

May 27, 2009 at 3:17 AM Post #6 of 12

teNtiOn

New Head-Fier
Just bought a pair of expensive headphones from Jeev. Excellent communication right from the beginning with some sort of recommendation thing and comes to an agreement where both of us agreed on the deal. He offered some extremely good price and even holds the deal for me (few days) before selling to others. Keep me up to date until the headphone is sent.

Very fast shipping that only took 4 days including weekends. Item received in a very excellent/mint condition as described and well packed. He’s a great guy to deal with, honest person and stands by his word. Highly recommended to all.

Jul 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM Post #10 of 12

jdc65

Head-Fier
I bought a pair of Stax Lambda headphones from Jeev. His communication was outstanding and very friendly. Shipping was fast and the packaging looked professional. The headphones looked brand new to my eyes! Jeev is a great head-fi'er!

Jeff

Jan 13, 2010 at 9:58 AM Post #11 of 12

wavoman

Headphoneus Supremus
Continuing his unblemished record of selling high-end headphones in excellent condition, with perfect packaging, and fast shipping -- plus a huge heap of trust re getting paid -- Jeev sold me K1000s and the transaction rates a 10 out of 10. Perfect.

Aug 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM Post #12 of 12

MuppetFace

A Special Snowflake
Jeev is a really nice guy, and I'm happy to leave him positive feedback. He sold me his Stax O2mk1 and Audio Technica W11JPN, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Everything was in near mint condition and packaged extremely well. Communication was quick and clear, and best of all friendly. I'd recommend Jeev to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread