Wow, Xin's making another big improvement on SuperMacro
Nov 1, 2004 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

goto2003

500+ Head-Fier
He added 5000uf caps totally in the standard version (even more than what I have got in my SuperMacro Standard version two days before
very_evil_smiley.gif
). Two buffers per channel are still there. Moreover, it can add all four features!

http://www.fixup.net/products/macro/

I hope I had hold my hand for two more days
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2004 at 12:03 AM Post #2 of 7
Standard with 4 switches still gets 4000uF total (5000uF without switches). That's close enough in my book.

Unless something changes again, I will order the standard with switches and opamp sockets, since I already have OPA627, 637, and AD8610 as well as SOIC/DIP adapters
smily_headphones1.gif

One regret is you still can't get bufferx3 with above features. Maybe Xin will figure out how to do it before the official release?

By the way, where in California is Xin located? I just realized I have to pay tax as CA resident
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2004 at 12:06 AM Post #3 of 7
No, you get 4 features with 5000uf! If you want to roll amp, you need to use socket and then you lose 1000uf, but you still can get 4000uf, which is the same as what I have got in my standard version
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2004 at 12:27 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon L
By the way, where in California is Xin located? I just realized I have to pay tax as CA resident
frown.gif

Interesting. I'm also in California currently (as an international student) but am not a California resident. Does that mean that I don't have to pay tax?

Nov 2, 2004 at 12:29 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoide
Interesting. I'm also in California currently (as an international student) but am not a California resident. Does that mean that I don't have to pay tax?

If you order something to be delivered in California from a business in California you will pay tax on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back