WoW Triple Fi 10 Pros price jumped in Australia
Nov 15, 2008 at 1:30 PM Post #31 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroBBOY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
woah what happened?? i always though marcus was nice (i bought my 1st IEM's there) can you still copy/paste what you posted? LOL

Hehe Moderators removed my reference to the $430 minidisc.com.au :p im still there thou.

Nov 15, 2008 at 5:11 PM Post #33 of 41
Yeah, the price is up to £200 from £180 here in the UK too. Not as much as the dramatic AU$200 rise you guys have seen, but its still a little bit noteworthy... I'm just waiting for the house of cards that is the dollar to blow down... Then the rest of the world shall bask in cheap audio goodness! Muahahaha!

Nov 15, 2008 at 11:22 PM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by rotorrocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon now has it for $359, up from $305.

Yup, unless australians have US Dollars that would increase at the current exchange rate and postage... makes it $550 :p hehe

Nov 15, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #36 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by phandrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The cheapest i can get Triple.fi 10 pro locally is $460

Yeah thats a good deal as well since your in Melbourne if u can get it locally within victoria would be better. Since after postage it would be around $445... i can do pick up from sydney which will incure a 5 dollar handling fee :p haha so $435... :p

although i found that the packaging has changed... there is this Black and the new white packaging i found on the UE website.

Are you gonna buy it phandrew? depends on stock, and the price definately will jump once the stock depletes.

Nov 16, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #38 of 41
Quote:

I think i'll wait till the USD goes up 90c or above but that will be a while

you never know with exchange rates..

Nov 16, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #39 of 41
Quote:

I think i'll wait till the USD goes up 90c or above but that will be a while

Who knows maybe you dont need to wait for that, maybe UE come up with a cheaper model for all :p definately it wont rebound to 90c for at least 3-4 years.. depends on world demand.

Also UE have increased their Retail pricing as well, which means even if it is 90c US... when it comes to Australia it wont be the low price that you see now...

Nov 16, 2008 at 3:43 AM Post #40 of 41
Wanna sell me your ER-6is, 1982?
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #41 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wanna sell me your ER-6is, 1982?
biggrin.gif

I was thinking the very thing, but decided that the ER6i would be my 3rd backup hehe. Besides you need to fork out for 1) filters, 2) additional tips. As mine is still stock :p and havent bought anything new, replaced the filters just for fun.

Also i found that ONLY the triple flange would give me that satisfying Deeper Bass sound, but however the triple flange is not good enough too fussy to put in my ear and i always had to adjust them Plus they dont have that great isolation thou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back