WoW Triple Fi 10 Pros price jumped in Australia
Nov 15, 2008 at 5:56 AM Post #16 of 41
U know u want the triples
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:04 AM Post #18 of 41
Oh yeah they had it for $619 and i just posted there (saw your post there as well), sort of saying there is that $430 still avaliable, haha im surely gonna be kicked out of the forums...

WoW didnt know that Domayne stock those highend buds... interesting. Yeah i'll probably get them order it soon :p

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:08 AM Post #19 of 41
nah price discussions are quite common here. never understood forums that put the iron zipper on pricetalk, unless they're sponsor forums and they're jacking up prices and hoping the delusional customer doesn't find out.

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #20 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by member1982 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh yeah they had it for $619 and i just posted there (saw your post there as well), sort of saying there is that $430 still avaliable, haha im surely gonna be kicked out of the forums...

WoW didnt know that Domayne stock those highend buds... interesting. Yeah i'll probably get them order it soon :p

The store manager did say he was trialling it in this particular store. I saw another guy buy the Super.Fi 5, and he looked at me when i grabbed the triple.Fi and his jaw dropped, thinking "$599 earphones r u crazy mate?"

Anyway buy the Triple.Fi's from minidisc if you do member1982. Im contemplating buying the MiniBox-D to go with the iPod Touch.

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:14 AM Post #21 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by athenaesword /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nah price discussions are quite common here. never understood forums that put the iron zipper on pricetalk, unless they're sponsor forums and they're jacking up prices and hoping the delusional customer doesn't find out.

Hehe probably would get kicked out of the headphones.com.au/forums/ operated forum :p with i think the shop owner moderating :p haha

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:24 AM Post #23 of 41
oh im just quoting athenaeswords about beening kicked out to talk about pricing :p im not kicked out.

Nov 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #28 of 41
Nov 15, 2008 at 8:25 AM Post #29 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroBBOY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aha.. i doubt he would kick you out. he just wouldnt discount it that great.. oh yeah apparently Shure SE530 in Aus will now be $729 from what Marcus quoted... now thats WOW.,.,.

OMG
frown.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:40 PM Post #30 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by phandrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was planning to buy triple.fi 10 but since the USD has gone down too low it's just too expensive now.

why don't you pick one up from the site he mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back