WOW, Sleek Audio RULZ
Aug 15, 2008 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

pseudohippy

500+ Head-Fier
Ok, the bad news is one of my earpieces broke. I dont know how but looking at it from their point of view Id wonder if it was my fault. I wonder the same lol. No clue how it happened.

I sent the one earpiece in Monday and they got it wednesday afternoon according to tracking. Today, at my desk it is Friday, 9:18 in the morning and a DHL package just showed up. As expected my single earpiece was enclosed with the bass = that I left on it to keep dust out.

But thats not all, now it had a = treble port in it and an extra medium tip, and get this, an extra cable. Im dumbfounded, I appreciate what they have done so much I just had to post it right here in the public forum. A company like this should be applauded and then some.

Thanks Sleek Audio, you have a customer for life!

Aug 15, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #3 of 4
I agree too, the cable to left earpiece was fualty on mine so I emailed Jason a couple days ago and today I got email saying a new cable has been shipped. They have great customer service, I was little bummed that my cable had an issue in the first week of having it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back