Would you rather...
Mar 14, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #3 of 63
I'd rather fly, but I'd probably end up shot down, put in a lab, and dissected. So . . yeah.

Mar 14, 2006 at 7:39 PM Post #4 of 63
the truly important question is, who would you rather have on your baseball team, Spiderman or The Flash?

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:33 AM Post #5 of 63
the flash...but what would you rather have in the world. Flying man eating elephants...or air breathing sharks with legs?
eek.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #7 of 63
WHAT!!!! i cant believe the poll results, FLY!!! think about that!!! first of all you could make over 1 million dollars just selling your story to a network. not to mention many other ways you could get money.

BTW what kind of top speed are we talkin'?
tongue.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #8 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax
the truly important question is, who would you rather have on your baseball team, Spiderman or The Flash?

LOL if your really think about this post it is a REALLY good question
580smile.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #9 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
the flash...but what would you rather have in the world. Flying man eating elephants...or air breathing sharks with legs?
eek.gif

ZAINY

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #10 of 63
only One Million? noway not even worth my time compared to flying...I mean Only $1 mill will eventually be gone...

I rather would Fly and save more money on car/bus/train/plain/gas/insurance/city stickers/oil changes/tune ups/tires/belts/windshield wipers/i think you get the point...

Also if you can fly do you have any Idea how much more time you will have? no traffic,no waiting for a cab,you can drink and fly all you want (no laws against that)..even if you did wipe out a family of six cause you were flying and drunk- do you think the judge is going to believe them?...

"rite rite Your honor I can fly, I can also see threw walls...rite...lol"
I mean do you know how easy for a decent lawyer to get you out of that one?

(flying and being intoxicated are not puns or jokes at driving while intoxicated. never drive a vehicle while under the influence! ...)

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #11 of 63
This is a tough question .. being able to fly would mean that you'd either have to deal with people trying to shoot you for being a freak, the military trying to hire you for all sorts of things, people following you everywhere because they think you're a god, etc.; or you'd have to keep it a secret.

On the other hand, if you took the million dollars, you'd torture yourself for the rest of your life, wondering what it would have been like to fly ..

Since it's always possible to make more money, and never possible to fly (except in this instance
biggrin.gif
), I'd take the flying.

Mar 15, 2006 at 3:06 AM Post #12 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
you can drink and fly all you want (no laws against that

Holy **** dude, you've seen the light!

Mar 15, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #13 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovesocks
people following you everywhere because they think you're a god,

how would non-flyers follow you? OH you mean followed by other flying people that turned down the million?
tongue.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 3:12 AM Post #15 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
I rather would Fly and save more money on car/bus/train/plain/gas/insurance/city stickers/oil changes/tune ups/tires/belts/windshield wipers/i think you get the point...

Also if you can fly do you have any Idea how much more time you will have? no traffic,no waiting for a cab,you can drink and fly all you want (no laws against that)..even if you did wipe out a family of six cause you were flying and drunk- do you think the judge is going to believe them?...

How far can you run? Do you think flying will be any tirering than running? Why don't you run every day to work it will save you money and trafic
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back