Would love to get some advice about changing cable for Noble Audio Kaiser Encore
Mar 11, 2017 at 3:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LGUMI

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

This is literally my first thread in the forum, and thanks for the many intellectual audiophiles in the forum, I decided to purchase the Noble Audio Kaiser Encore Custom as my first CIEM (hopefully this would be the last one cuz man, these are very pricey lol). So during this 30~40 business days wait, I figure I would do some research about the optimization of CIEM cable. Let say something like the truth cable (by the way, the truth cable for custom in-ear monitor comes with two types, the regular one and the Cu one, what kinds of different enhancements would each of them make to the sound quality?) how much of a different would that make compared to the stock Encore cable in terms of sound quality if I plan to use my iPhone to play the music? (I know, iPhone is lame, but I try to bring fewer gadgets when I go to school). Last but not leat, any suggestions of other accessories are welcomed!

Thank you so much!
Joanthan

Dec 18, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #2 of 3
I know it’s a bit too late and I am surprised that nobody answered. (Not to let you feel excluded), I have the noble kaiser encore universal fit with alo audio sxc 8 reference cable. The cable looks absolutely gorgeous and they sound amazing together. It’s a bit too bright for me so I usually pair it with a warmer and darker source. Hope that helps (if at all).

Dec 18, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #3 of 3
you can see what i use for encore in my sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back