Would a toque cover Etys?
Jun 11, 2002 at 11:01 PM Post #16 of 20
in seattle we call them beanies... the south, why!? "R" where does that come from? I am completely confused, here. the whole toque thing... i could swear that it has been discussed a while ago here.... hmm.. anyway, you might get some noise from the material rubbing against the etys.. maybe not.. give it a try. i used my ex70s with a beanie, not too much of a problem. but maybe etys are different.

Jun 11, 2002 at 11:03 PM Post #17 of 20
and one more thing- why in the world would you need a beanie (or ski cap, or whatever you want to call the piece of cloth covering your head) In the south?!?! it only gets down to like 50-something there!?

Jun 11, 2002 at 11:35 PM Post #18 of 20
I'll have you know we had at least 4 days in the mid 20's this year. A good breeze and below 30 degrees is frellin cold, at least in this part of the Sunshine State.

Jun 11, 2002 at 11:58 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by gaineso
I'll have you know we had at least 4 days in the mid 20's this year. A good breeze and below 30 degrees is frellin cold, at least in this part of the Sunshine State.

Laughs 4 whole days where the low was in the mid twenties such a tough life. You should come here when it is -30 and the wind is howling. I myself long for Summers in Seattle,

Jun 12, 2002 at 2:29 AM Post #20 of 20
lol. i use my beanie when i got into the mountains skiing, usually around -10 at the top run that I go on. not that cold... but cold enough for a beanie. but in seattle, the summers are nice and toasty
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back