"Worthless" earbuds suffice, provided you are of sound (haha) mind.
May 23, 2005 at 8:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Headphoneus Supremus
Whilst walking down Hobart Boulevard on this cool summer's eve, the moon shone in it's full glory, I looked cool with my shades on (even at night
wink.gif
), my feet were clad in comfy flipflops, and I was curiousily perusing my surroundings. Occaisionaly I would pick up any large pieces of trash and deposit them into the proper receptacles. I was enjoying myself, even though these earbuds totally suck at music reproduction, and the Ipod they were plugged into has been dropped, and even before that couldn't touch my Emu 1212m.

Why the smile, then?

Because music comes first. I think we all should keep that in mind. If you are already generally happy with life, you will enjoy whatever music you hear, even if it is from 1$ earbuds.
wink.gif
If you have an undiagnosed/untreated mentally illness, suffering from a broken heart, or just generally unhappy, et al, no amount of God's gift of hearing will make music sing for your soul. You've got to have your own pounding heart and glowing soul before you can truly appreciate the musician's.

I realize this is mentioned on this forum many many times, but thought i'd reiterate it because it's so important.
biggrin.gif
Just my humble opinions, mods can delete/move/edit if they wish.

cheers

May 23, 2005 at 8:37 AM Post #2 of 2
Agreed. If you listen to touching music, it will still have an effect on you whether you listen from stock iPod earbuds or E5Cs.

Like an old Computer Science saying goes : Garbage in, Garbage out. This is conversely true, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back