Worst smell ever?
Nov 3, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #47 of 102
Buteric Acid. Chemistry labs can smell!

Nov 4, 2009 at 1:32 AM Post #48 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutarotation /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Butanoic acid - just dreadfull

Strangely this doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as it should.

My poison is pyridine.

/thread

Nov 4, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #49 of 102
Sucks for you lot I don't have to smell any of this.
smile.gif

Nov 4, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #51 of 102
There was this market that I went to in another country. They has everything vegetables, chicken you name it. One thing they were known for was fish. This place was outside and you could go there any time. It was open 24/7 year round. This place never closed. There was this strange old fish smell that was fish juice that went onto the ground and was just left there. This was the worst smell. In my travels I have come across some pretty bad smells. Bathrooms that have not ever been cleaned from the 1940s, you name it! This smell was the worst. Like 20 years of old fish juice just laying on the ground with no one to clean it up. It is really hard to describe as nothing else is like it. Maybe an old rotten meat smell mixed with a sweet old rag smell. UHHHHHHHH.

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:31 AM Post #52 of 102
I once went to my friends house to play Halo and I did not know my friend Kanaks diarrhea'd the toilet and closed the seat for the next person to find. he's lactose intolerant. We just ate half a gallon of ice cream. I'm actually gagging recalling this.

Nov 4, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #54 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The smell of tequila the morning after spending a long night with the stuff.

it's twice as bad when the drink is Ouzo

Nov 4, 2009 at 1:38 PM Post #55 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Doug /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it's twice as bad when the drink is Ouzo

And three times when the drink is Goldschlager.

Nov 4, 2009 at 2:23 PM Post #56 of 102
Some dude at work leaves a fresh streak on the toilet seat every morning and round two is in the afternoon. Worst I've ever smelled.

I don't believe it can kill unless you pass out and crack your skull on the linoleum, but it's highly unpleasant and keeps me away from that particular bathroom unless the other one is malfunctioning.

Nov 4, 2009 at 2:25 PM Post #57 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sucks for you lot I don't have to smell any of this.
smile.gif

i dated a chick with anosmia in college. wrote an article about it for a class, in fact. called it, "The Ol' Factory has Shut Down."

get it? ha! whew.

Nov 4, 2009 at 4:27 PM Post #59 of 102
I've been dealing it all morning, about once every couple of minutes. Don't know what I ate these past couple of days that didn't agree with me, but I'll be happy when this passes. Or when the continual passings are a thing of the past...

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #60 of 102
A few of mine.. BO.. This guys body odor was so bad it nearly made me gag.
I know urine smells, but when draining my fathers catheter into a pot, the odor literally knocked me back.. Think concentrated urine, in a bag..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back