The Rai Penta is our flagship 5-way IEM with Penta Hybrid Driver Technology. It is composed of Two Dual-BA and one Dynamic Drive, housed in a full metal CNC sculpted chassis with precision milled individual sound bores and pressure equalization system (PES) to control airflow and regulate internal chambers.
Ever since we announced the Rai Penta back in March 2018, we have pushed ourselves to complete the design and ramp up the production as soon as possible. Unfortunately our obsession with engineering, sound quality and craftsmanship has caused unexpected delays.
Now the wait is finally over and our production efficiency has finally improved, so we think this is about time to share our Rai Penta with fellow HeadFiers. We value first-hand experience and constructive feedback from experienced users, and we want to connect with as many dedicated IEM enthusiast as possible.
In view of these, Meze Audio will organize a Rai Penta world tour as follow:
- 24 August 2019: Tour Application Starts
- 2 September 2019: Tour Application Ended
- 5 September 2019: Tour Reviewers announced and start to collect mailing addresses.
- 9 September 2019: Tour Sample will be sent to reviewers
If you are interested to review our Rai Penta in this world tour, please replay to this thread and provide the following information:
- HeadFi Username:
- The city and country you are located.
- Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Headfi forum or elsewhere.
- Audio equipment that you will be used in your Rai Penta audition
- Your current or previously owned IEM or portable headphones
- We shall group reviewers according to geographical locations.
- We shall send Rai Penta review package to first reviewer on each group.
- Each tour reviewer is responsible for paying the shipping costs to the next tour reviewer.
- The last reviewer in the list will be responsible to ship the combo to a designated address to conclude the tour. If the return address requires international shipping, Meze will cover the mailing cost incurred.
- Meze will cover all import tax but please help us to control our tax expenditure whenever possible.
- Unless other stated by your next reviewer, please use trackable mailing service with signature required.
- The tour reviewer should select the most cost effective mailing arrangement. If the package were to mail within the same country, we should expect the package to arrive within 4 days.
- If we have more than one Head-Fiers from the same metropolitan area/city joining the tour, we encourage them to pass the equipment in person to reduce shipping cost and mailing time, and share the final logistic cost.
- The first reviewer of each group can keep the Tour sample for not more than 14 days, and reviewers after that can keep the Tour sample for not more than 10 days, please plan your audition and be prepared to ship/pass the package on the 14th or 10th day of your audition period.
- By signing up to the tour, you are agreed to post a formal review and/or some form of impressions within 14 days after your audition period, and Meze Audio can use your review of the Rai Penta for sales and marketing purposes.
- We are particularly interested with the associated electronics you used during the review, and is most appreciated if you can include photo of Rai Penta with associated players, portable amp or DAC/amp in your writing.
- Meze Audio reserve the right on the selection, grouping and scheduling of reviewers in this tour.
You can free to write up your sharing or impression as long as it represents your true feeling and opinions toward the product. Please state In your review/impression that the Rai Penta is a free loan unit from Meze Audio, and you have/shall return the unit to Meze at the end of review period.
Please do not post your impression in this thread because no one will read this thread after we finalized our tour reviewers. We want your reviews to be read by as many current or potential users of Rai Penta as possible, so please share y our review to the official Rai Penta thread, the Rai Penta Showcase at Head Gear or any related general discussion thread in HeadFi forum if you are happened to be an active member.
On top of the HeadFi forum, you are welcome to post your review/impression to any social media or local Personal Audio forum/blog/magazine etc., but please keep us informed by providing the link of your writing in this thread.