World Cup 2014
Jul 4, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #227 of 377
And Neymar got a lumbar fracture...
frown.gif

Wow, that's unfortunate, he did look like he was in a lot of pain. Brazil is going to have to play a lot better against Germany than they did today if they are to go to the Final.

Jul 4, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #228 of 377
This World Cup is going exactly like I predicted. Here are my predictions for the Final.

Brazil x Germany.

Will most likely end up as a tie, both teams score in the additional 30 minute time. Goes to penalties, Brazil wins 4-2 :D

Jul 4, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #229 of 377
There is nothing to brag about when the favourites go all the way through :wink:. But anyway we can´t have a world cup where the favourites win every single time. I sense Costa Rica will beat Holland. 

A shame about Neymar but we have David Luiz who can make the rushes and score the goals. Amazing technique boxing his way to the penalty area. And then all the way back shout at the guy he did combat with and then almost pass out looking for air.

And then for the first time in the world cup a player that  actually hit the goal on a free kick. This ball seem to be just as bad for the strikers as it´s for the goalie. That ball changed directions like 4 times lol.

Jul 4, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #230 of 377
Heart breaking loss for Colombia but on the other hand Brazil just realised what they are capable of. Neymar loss in my view is not a significant loss, he missed so many chances in this cup, and the few he made up was not that impossible goals. 

Jul 4, 2014 at 10:52 PM Post #231 of 377
I remember the first world cup I sat down and watched was the one where Escobar scored a self goal and tragic story after that. Followed it during the 90s, returned again to watch it in 2010 and to tell you the truth, I dont see it as dominated as it was before. Now it looks like all the teams are almost equal as they are scoring just winning by 1-2 goals instead of going into penalty shoot out (which puts you on the edge)

I thought Germany would pound US by winning 5-1 or something of that sort, instead they won by just 1 goal.

I feel the final will be Brazil vs Argentina

Jul 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #234 of 377
Oh I missed this documentary about robben as a one year old https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMdwLelmRY

Jul 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM Post #235 of 377
  Oh I missed this documentary about robben as a one year old https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMdwLelmRY

Lol.. 

Jul 5, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #238 of 377
I mostly saw Messi kicking down a lot of guys lol.

Belgium did okay Argentina just made a brilliant job disrupting the game. Not fun not entertaining but good defence by Argentina. A number to big.

Jul 5, 2014 at 3:13 PM Post #239 of 377
As we get closer to my dream final (Brazil vs Argentina), in a way I realize it is almost an impossible dream, I still don't see Argentina as capable of beating the Dutch, and without Neymar Brazil will have a hard time against Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back