World Aids Day- 1 December 2007
Dec 1, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #2 of 6
Yeah always sterilize your needles before shooting up after the person before you. remember just because your hid up in some Crack house does not mean you can not be Responsible, safe, and Careful about your health. I find it easy and best to tell your Dealer you need to use the bathroom and lay a deuce before the needle goes into the arm, meanwhile I sterilize the needle using a lighter while i smoke my 2nd pack of the day.

Well i have to finish eating my organically grown apple and finish drinking my soy milk cause i need to fit my 6 miles of power walking before the sun goes down...looking both ways before crossing the streets does slow me down a bit.

World Aids day everyone! the cure is out there, you just don't have the money...
redface.gif

seriously though..be smart..

Dec 2, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #5 of 6
Help prevent AIDS: Introduce your friends to Head-Fi!! Without any money in their wallets they won't be able to afford to shoot themselves up with anything! And more time spent here means less time having sex and being at risk!

Thank you Head-Fi!
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2007 at 12:13 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vkamicht /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Help prevent AIDS: Introduce your friends to Head-Fi!! Without any money in their wallets they won't be able to afford to shoot themselves up with anything! And more time spent here means less time having sex and being at risk!

Thank you Head-Fi!
biggrin.gif

He he
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back