Workout (Gym) Bluetooth Headphones on a Budget -- Recommendations?
Apr 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Aeneas

100+ Head-Fier
Please can you recommend some workout Bluetooth headphones.

I will never use them outside the gym because I have customs and full-sized cans.

Budget of about £50 ($80) maximum and I'm happy to buy a used pair if they're in excellent condition. I can't go over at all - I can only afford these after selling something else.

SQ is the most important thing, but I know the price and Bluetooth requirement restricts my options.

I've had a look at a number of old threads and they've flagged a few, but most of them are old or trail off without concrete notes on particular models. I've actually owned a few pairs myself, years ago, and prices haven't really gone down!

Jun 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Please can you recommend some workout Bluetooth headphones.

I will never use them outside the gym because I have customs and full-sized cans.

Budget of about £50 ($80) maximum and I'm happy to buy a used pair if they're in excellent condition. I can't go over at all - I can only afford these after selling something else.

SQ is the most important thing, but I know the price and Bluetooth requirement restricts my options.

I've had a look at a number of old threads and they've flagged a few, but most of them are old or trail off without concrete notes on particular models. I've actually owned a few pairs myself, years ago, and prices haven't really gone down!

I know these aren't blue tooth but if you have got a sanza clip get the klispch image s3's off amazon..
loading-large_boxed._V192263005_.gif
41L5idgA5QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Click for larger image and other views
41L5idgA5QL._SL75_AA30_.jpg
41BE6oj-UGL._SL75_AA30_.jpg
41NgQ4NZFOL._SL75_AA30_.jpg
41qUyA5c%2BdL._SL75_AA30_.jpg
41BE6oj-UGL._SL75_AA30_.jpg
51rkMaZN2ZL._SL75_AA30_.jpg

Share your own related images

Klipsch Image S3 In-Ear Headphones - Grey

by Klipsch
[size=xx-small]4.0 out of 5 stars [/size][size=xx-small] See all reviews [/size][size=xx-small]([/size][size=xx-small]46 customer reviews[/size][size=xx-small])[/size][size=xx-small] [/size]
46 Reviews

5 star:  
(24)
4 star:  
(7)
3 star:  
(8)
2 star:  
(3)
1 star:  
(4)

See all 46 customer reviews...  

Like 1340714536 false -1 5 5 4 (5)
RRP: £39.99
Price: £36.68 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery. See details and conditions
Deal Price:  
You Save: £3.31 (8%)
  Special Offers Available
  o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk. Gift-wrap available.

Want guaranteed delivery by Wednesday, 27 June? Order it in the next 5 hours and 46 minutes, and choose Express delivery at checkout.
See Details

4 new from £35.99

Jun 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM Post #3 of 4
For gym, depending on your music, I use the Hisound pop, because it can stand a lot of abuse, and has a very energizing SS, it can also be powered easily. And I use it with my Sony Ericsson MW600, which is ok, they are on the same tier, so they don't limit each other, and are not too limited by Bluetooth.

I have compared to my other iems.
And its bass heavy ss helps hey you into the zone.

The new Denon sport iems look sweet

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back