WooHoo!
Jul 14, 2002 at 6:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

eric343

Member of the Trade: Audiogeek: The "E" in META42
You know, when Head-Fi first started and Jude announced the posting levels, I looked at the necessary post count for "Headphoneus Supremus" and figured, "I'll never reach that, I'm not a crazy poster like Neruda or whomever..."
wink.gif

(this was back in the day when HeadWize was the only game in town and Neruda's post count would have exceeded Cmoy's had Chu not occasionally raised his by a bit (according to Neruda).)

Guess I was wrong.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2002 at 6:58 AM Post #2 of 19
congrats eric343 !
smily_headphones1.gif

btw: be sure that you and al1eyezonm3 inform us on how the seattle headroom stop goes this friday!

i dont think i'll be making it down...if it was closer to north seattle or everett area i would, but seatac is a little far
frown.gif

cheers!

Jul 14, 2002 at 7:09 AM Post #3 of 19
Wuss. What's a little driving to hear the Big O
wink.gif

(heck, I drove 2+ hours to get to the last Headroom-sponsored meet in the area... and I had to convince my dad to take me there, too!)

With any luck, I'll have both video *and* digital pics... With no luck, I'll just have pix
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 14, 2002 at 4:41 PM Post #4 of 19
Eric
I notice your title hasn't changed and mine hasn't either yet. My theory is that you actually have to do something else in order to get the Supremus title. I'm not sure what that something is but if it involves tutus or whipped cream, I'll stick with my current title.

Jul 14, 2002 at 4:55 PM Post #5 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
Eric
I notice your title hasn't changed and mine hasn't either yet. My theory is that you actually have to do something else in order to get the Supremus title.

I think Jude must intervene and change it if you have a customized witticism beneath your name.

Jul 14, 2002 at 5:46 PM Post #6 of 19
LOL, I think Jude just read this thread...

And I didn't even have to wear a whipped-cream-covered tutu! (although, Jude, the wig *was* a bit over the top...)

Jul 14, 2002 at 8:25 PM Post #9 of 19
It appears that no good deed goes unnoticed. The end of quiet anonimity

Jul 14, 2002 at 9:09 PM Post #10 of 19
JohnActon: And congrats to you for that wonderful Jack-Elam-avatar...
biggrin.gif

Grinnings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Jul 15, 2002 at 2:10 AM Post #13 of 19
I can't wait for the tour... I will take my digital camera, but Jlo, you have to come! +++ I have 500+ Member now
smily_headphones1.gif
. I live about an hour away from sea tac.

Jul 15, 2002 at 2:34 AM Post #14 of 19
lini,

You recognize Jack Elam? That's great! He did a lot of good work in his early Westerns, but really transcended himself when he played the "Doc" in Cannonball Run. What a great performance.

It warms my heart to know there's another fan (either of him or the movie) out there. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2002 at 3:04 AM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

My theory is that you actually have to do something else in order to get the Supremus title. I'm not sure what that something is but if it involves tutus or whipped cream, I'll stick with my current title.

kelly, where's that adventurous spirit!

kerelybonto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back