Woody IEM!
Nov 15, 2008 at 10:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

tonyep

Previously known as Darkkopi
I recently visited Uncle Wilson in Singapore and I was given a prototype woody IEM by him to give a listen to it.

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

Will post my impressions later

Nov 15, 2008 at 10:38 AM Post #2 of 12
Doesn't this make you look like you had a wooden rod stuck through your head?
wink.gif

Anyway, looking forward to reading your impressions.

Nov 15, 2008 at 1:46 PM Post #5 of 12
great...maybe i ll come there next week.

need to buy something for christmas vacations

does Jaben have Sennheiser IE6, IE7 and IE8?

Jul 16, 2010 at 2:13 AM Post #9 of 12
oh im interested, i was jsut cruising headphone.com and i saw these featured. i did compare them (frequency chart etc) to skullcandy smokin buds, and according to that they just seem like they have a warmer low end (maybe the wood does have a role) but i am still kind of interested to hear about them, even though smokin buds arent that good

Jul 16, 2010 at 5:29 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:
oh im interested, i was jsut cruising headphone.com and i saw these featured. i did compare them (frequency chart etc) to skullcandy smokin buds, and according to that they just seem like they have a warmer low end (maybe the wood does have a role) but i am still kind of interested to hear about them, even though smokin buds arent that good

I am pretty sure you have mistaken the Woodees (which is featured on HeadRoom) with the those in first post. They are CrossRoads Woody.

Jul 16, 2010 at 3:55 PM Post #12 of 12

Quote:
Quote:

I am pretty sure you have mistaken the Woodees (which is featured on HeadRoom) with the those in first post. They are CrossRoads Woody.

oh your right, well i hope these are better then haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back