Currency
USD
Price
post-13268573
Post #1 of 1

gefski

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Woo WA6 owners! Pair of adaptors and nine 7N7 vacuum tubes.

Great deal for tube rolling in your WA6! (Woo says not for WA6SE) The delicate transparency of the 7N7 driver/power tubes. I bought a pair of the beautiful adaptors with a pair of 7N7 tubes from Woo a couple years ago at $105. Now I'm selling the two adaptors and a total of nine tubes for the same $105. All have been tested as good, and specs are included for each. I'm of course, unable to offer any guaranty of tube life. I think these were all made by Sylvania back in the day, though one is branded Tung Sol and one Raytheon. The Woo boxes hold the two assembled adaptors with tubes. The other seven tubes are separately padded & packed in baggies. So the buyer can sell off some and still have backups. I have excellent feedback on Audiogon and eBay. Ship to U.S. only please. They are super padded, packed, & ready to go in a standard USPS 7 x 7 x 6 Priority Mail box, so shipping will be real affordable for the buyer, and I will pay the PayPal fee.

This sale, of course, does not include a Woo WA6, just two Woo adaptors and nine 7n7 vacuum tubes.

Thanks for looking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)