WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
Sep 23, 2021 at 2:52 AM Post #2,596 of 2,600
I've had two wa7 and the dac failed in one and the led light failed and the second one had a led light fail. Thought I was done with woo but I love the style of this amp. Wonder if they have fixed the failing led lights in the gen 3? Might be interested

Sep 23, 2021 at 9:37 AM Post #2,597 of 2,600
I've had two wa7 and the dac failed in one and the led light failed and the second one had a led light fail. Thought I was done with woo but I love the style of this amp. Wonder if they have fixed the failing led lights in the gen 3? Might be interested
I had a premature DAC failure in mine as well, and the Woo repair was far more expensive than buying a high end external DAC so that was my solution. I too love the look and the sound of the WA7, but the early failure has turned me off on buying any more Woo products.

@bobelton Thanks for posting the Ver 3 link. My opinion would be concern of integrating the power supply into the small cube Amp space, will be interesting to see how reliable that approach is, certainly not interested in an upgrade if that is what it is supposed to be. Many in this thread swear by the Tube PS and Ver 3 eliminates that option.

Sep 30, 2021 at 11:53 PM Post #2,600 of 2,600
My WA7 3rd Gen, it's on its way, i just got the tracking number. I let you know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back