1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by mrbigsby, Feb 1, 2013.
First

Back
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Next

Last
  1. shultzee
    I didn't think the backordered eh gold pins were in yet?

2. JoelT

The only issue now is that I keep refreshing my email constantly.

Well, I'm glad someone put a fire under him! I've been looking forward to the new PSU for some time. Pretty amazing that the WA7 is worthy of having such a nice DAC running in to it, though I had to laugh re: getting "bored" with it. Most of us would be pretty stoked to own that DAC. [​IMG] 

3. warrenpchi Administrator

Lol, it's Easter dude.  Save your strength for tomorrow during business hours.  [​IMG]

Oh, lol, not saying it's bad or anything... just, well, everything gets old someday.

It's actually an interesting pairing.  The Mytek is detail, detail, detail... like a well toasted English muffin with all those nooks and crannies.  Then the WA7 comes along like buttah, smoothing out any chance of fatigue.  The music is the jam.

4. JoelT

Haha. Some of us have "problems" man. 

Quote:
    Mmmm. Sounds awfully tasty. 

5. zniper2984
    I feel
    i feel you man,same thing happen to me with my old rig hard to get back to it after listening wa7..:)

6. Currawong Contributor
    Audirvana with up-sampling -> Audiophilleo 1+PP -> Audio-gd NOS1704 -> WA7 -> HD-800s with jazz = Who needs DSD? [​IMG] 

7. atomicbob
    Try HiRes -> JRiver -> RefLink -> Concero HD -> WA7 -> HD800. Prepare to be amazed. Especially for Binaural+ jazz. -AB

8. HiFiGuy528

Hi JoeIT,

We are getting the details finalized and will have full pricing and availability on 4/21.  I will post it here as soon as I get the thumbs up.  Thank you for your patience.  [​IMG] 

10174778_467679403364136_4997224846019709687_n.jpg

zniper2984 likes this.
  9. warrenpchi Administrator

Um, that's like today.  [​IMG]

10. phobos0411
    Just got up. Yes... I know its the afternoon but I'm off work at the moment so why not listen to the wa7 till 5 in the morning lol. And the first thing I do besides make a cup of coffee is visit this thread :)

11. warrenpchi Administrator

This time of year, I have to stay up late to talk to China, so I'm doing the graveyard shift thing as well.  Still, you picked a good day to visit the thread... looks like there's an announcement coming.  Speaking of...

HiFiGuy528, where are you?

12. HiFiGuy528
    Sorry for the delay guys.

Announcement thread is now live.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/715526/woo-audio-new-wa7tp-tube-psu-early-bird-offer

13. Jodet
    Order placed.   

Or as they say on the internet, 'first'.   [​IMG]

14. HiFiGuy528
    Orders placed today will receive an email confirmation tomorrow.

15. HiFiGuy528
    **** UPDATE ****

We have "SOLD OUT" our first batch. THANK YOU for your fast response everyone. We truly appreciate your support.

**** subsequent orders will be filled on or around end of May **** Pricing will not change **** Only the ship date is affected ****

First

Back
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Next

Last