Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 7, 2015 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

kjhman

New Head-Fier
Up for sale is an incredible Woo Audio WA7d Duo Tube amp for headphones. I was using this with my pair of Sennheiser HD-800 headphones and they sound phenomenal.

I have been selling items off and on with eBay for over 12 years. I was recommended this site so this is my first posting on here. Feel free to check my reputation on eBay.

This unit is not the popular WA7 model.... This is the WA7d Duo. This unit has the optical audio port along with the USB option. $200 more expensive on Woo's site. When I bought this directly from Woo, I opted for the upgraded Electro Harmonix 6C45Pi gold pin premium tubes for an extra $100. Comes with a 1 year warranty through Woo Audio until December 2015. I'm also including the set of (unused) tubes that the unit comes with. I'm including the USA power adapter (which isnt included when you buy from Woo). I'm also including a super high quality Forest USB cable. 

Everything included in this auction ran me about $1,400. 

The unit doesn't have that much time on it. I'd say about 12 hours. Much like my other pair of headphones, I just didnt find myself using it as much as I thought I would, so off to a better home it goes! 

Unit will ship out within 24 hours of receiving payment with full insurance along with signature required.  .

Feel free to message me on here or email me with any questions!

Kherman1986@icloud.com

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread