Currency
Euro
Price
post-12001281
Post #1 of 4

Andreaseb

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I'm moving to a Solid State setup so I'll have to let my WA6-SE go. It's in mint condition, I'm the only owner and I've bought it directly from Woo Audio in July 2015 so it's about 3 months old. It comes with the stock tubes and the power supply umbilical cord as shown in the picture. This one has an orange LED instead of the usual blue one, I opted for this one when I ordered it because I think it matches the glow of the tubes much better. :)

I have 3 matched pairs of RCA 6FD7 fat bottles, 2 pairs NOS and one of the pair I have used for about 50-100 hours.
I also have a bunch of NOS Brimar 5Z4GY rectifier tubes which are supposed to be one of the best price/performance rectifiers for this amp.
If you want to buy any of these tubes please let me know.

I will ship it in it's original box inside another box so it will arrive safely to your door.
I'm asking €850 and that will include paypal fees and tracked shipping with DHL.

This is my first classified on Head-Fi but I've bought some things here earlier and my feedback for these are all positive.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I'm also selling a Woo Audio WDS-1, check it out here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/784906/woo-audio-wds-1-mint-condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)