1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Woo Audio WA6 Headphone Amplifier FINAL PRICE DROP!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Next

Last
Trader History (46)
  1. bookaboo
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    AUD
    Price:
    I traded my Violectric V100 for this amp several months ago with another Head Fier and have been enjoying the mellow tube sound but I am streamlining my setup so it is time to move this beauty on. In excellent condition with original box and manual, these amps are built like tanks and can drive a wide variety of headphones.p>

Buyer pays shipping

2. toschek
    Is this still for sale and would you be willing to ship to the US? Would any modifications be needed to use it in the US? Please PM if you still have it and can ship to US.

3. Mattimis
    Quote:

im sure he can, its if youre willing to pay the +100$ shipping :p

4. toschek
    Ack, never mind. I thought for some reason this one had a Sophia princess tube included.

5. samye14
    where in aus are you?

6. bookaboo
    Melbourne

7. Santo8891
    little bit interested with this... how old are this WA6? I'm in sydney NSW...

8. bookaboo
    Hi there, I have had it for about 6 months and it was 1 yo when I got it. The Sophia princess tube is only about 4 weeks old and the driver tubes were unused when I got the unit as the previous owner had other tubes he was using with it. It is in 9/10 condition and I have all the packaging, and instructions. Shipping to Sydney should be about $45.

Cheers

9. muck
    sophia princess still included in the sale?

10. bookaboo
    No. I sold it separately. Hence the new price. $450 for a wa6 is a steal IMO :D

11. blairfrischx
    Now if only you weren't in Australia. :frowning2:

12. mrjirapong
    im send to pm 

13. bookaboo
    This is definitely my final price! Great Deal - the Woo WA6 for the price of a Schiit valhalla.

14. wilzc
    If only..  these were..  silver T___T

15. malkit
    I could be interested,would you be prepared to ship to the UK and if so how much would it cost?​
    Thanks.​

Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.