1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Woo Audio WA-5 with all upgrades

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (16)
  1. Rumbleripper
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hello:

Up for sale is my Woo Audio  WA-5 headphone amp. It has all the upgrades done including the teflon sockets for the tubes. I was using this amp with my LCD-3's and it sounded sublime. Was certainly a few steps ahead of my older WA22 that I sold when I upgraded to this amp.
    I am including only the stock tubes at this price point, but do have upgraded tubes than I will be selling, but can be negotiated with the sale of the amp. I purchased this amp about a year ago on Head-fi from another member. The amp sounds superb and also can drive the K1000's and the Hifiman HE-6's as well as speakers (I have not used them for speakers however).

The amp itself is in very good condition and am including Viablue spikes which I installed on this amp shortly after I purchased the amp.
    There are a few minor scuffs on the top of the amp's housings that were caused by the granite slab that I placed on it. These are very minor cosmetic marks that do not affect the performance of the unit in any way. The photos I include show the marks in question. 

Reason for sale is that I purchased the Cavilli Audio Liquid Lightning/SR-009 combo about 7-8 months ago and have not been using the amp much since then.
    This amp with all upgrades runs well over $4000 from Woo, so you are getting a very nice Headphone/Speaker amp for the price.

Thanks for looking.

2. josendk
    why the granite rock?

3. Rumbleripper
    I found it seemed to deepen the sound out of the amp.

4. Sunshine07
    I guess this has been sold? Am looking for a WA-5 if possible with upgrades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.