1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by frank i, Nov 25, 2013.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Frank I
    Jack has asked me to  do a comparison project for Woo Audio's  new website that is coming shortly. I will be writing summaries for each amplifier and other Woo products for the website. I am very excited to be participating in this project and have enclosed some pictures that Jack took while we were setting up all the gear in my house. I will post updates and share some of my thoughts on this thread as I am going forward. The summaries will include descriptions of all the products and what headphones will work best with each product and also their will be a summary of the Digital to Analogue Converter as well. This is and fun and exciting project .
    downstair.jpg
    upstair.jpg

2. magiccabbage
    Love the pics! Looking forward to comparisons and feedback. 

3. longbowbbs
    Dubstep Girl is going to faint!

4. magiccabbage
    she will be wanting a woo 

5. Dubstep Girl
    yes!!!!!!!

very exciting stuff!! will love to read all the impressions

makes me want to go buy a wa2 again which is still my favorite woo...:wink:

6. kazsud
    What bookshelf speakers are they?

OMG a Wa22.. Wait you have everything

7. Frank I
    Thank guys and gals.  The bookshelf speakers are the new Fritz monitors not yet released. They are a Carbon 7 with a new tweeter and upgraded crossovers.

8. Frank I
    I have that one here also and will be posting the impress s as I go along twitch this project.

9. MacedonianHero Contributor
    Subscribed! [​IMG]

10. Frank I
    Thanks Peter

11. morserotonin
    Definitely an exciting project!

12. Frank I
    she loves the WA2 HEHE and for the high impedance cans it really rocks.

13. Frank I
    It is a fun project for sure. I am very enthusiastic about doing this project.

14. WooAudio
    This is a long due project and I believe it will help the community to choose the right product.

I am excited to have Frank to do this for us. Naturally, he is the right person as he already owned some of our products and he has been familiar with them. He has reviewed some of our products and is now working on the WA5 and WA234 MONO reviews. I praise his unbiased and candid approach which should be carried out throughout this project. 

Yes, Frank has all our amps at his home. He will be having lots of fun for some times.

All the best,
    Jack

15. Skylab Contributor
    Very cool, Frank, looking forward to reading!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last