1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by dannie01, Jun 9, 2009.
  1. joseph69
    Congratulations that is a beautiful amp, enjoy it!

2. punit

'Grats. let the tube rolling begin.

3. kljash
    [​IMG]

Thanks.

4. Silent One
    I'm Woo-less, too! [​IMG]

5. bonesnv
    Should hopefully get my new tubes in next few weeks.  Curious to hear the difference once the Sophia gets in there vs stock.  Even stock, Zeppelin I, has never sounded this clear to my ears.  I grew up in the womb listening to this album, along with a bunch of others since my Dad was a but of a vinyl junkie, but I specifically know this one front and back.  Have had fairly reasonable 2 channel and car audio systems, but only within the last year have I started down the headphone route.

I am loving it so far, there's feeling of instruments being totally isolated, where you can differentiate every band member separately throughout the music.  This amp brought out a much different sound compared to the Asgard 2, it made that amp sound fairly dull to be honest, with the same headphones.  It really makes it a challenge to go between the two, since one amp is at work and others at home on the nightstand.

6. Pudu

Seriously. Don't they ever do any spring cleaning in here?

:wink:

7. Silent One
    Seems my wallet is cleaned seasonally, not annually. [​IMG]

8. -kent-
    O6YdE.jpg

Today my WA6 arrived!! :D
    Can't wait to take them out of the package, but first I need to work (somehow)

The WA6 are standing right next to me, so it's kind of hard to think of something else LOL

9. jc9394

My tea tin cleaned monthly, the way it is going I will never able to afford a WA5 and LCD-3. :mad:

10. joseph69
    Congratulations on the WA6! You've got a really nice sounding amp there, enjoy it!

11. Frank I
    JC that is because you keep buying glass!!!!

12. jc9394

I'm done with buying glass, just waiting for my last one. Sigma 50 f/1.4 Art.

13. Frank I
    Me too and done buying cameras. I only want one more lens and it will be the 85MM 1.8G

14. MickeyVee
    Congrats! It's a great little amp.  Love mine. Only had it for a few motnths and am already wondering how a WA2 or WA22 would sound [​IMG]
    Do eventually go for an upgraded rectifier.

Quote:

15. jc9394

one sharp lens there, still not sure why i upgraded it to f1.4 version.  be careful low light focusing using a speed light, it is ht or miss.  the infrared focus assist is causing a lot of headache for me with both version of 85mm.