Wondering if there's any way to change the M-100's cushions. (My ears dont fit)
Aug 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

TyTB

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

In case you didn't know, there's a 14% off promotion going on right now for any V-Moda product (Use the code VThePeople) and I would love to jump on it, as it only lasts for a few more hours, but one thing concerns me:

I've tried on a friend's V-Moda Crossfade LP's, and my ears would come in contact with the speaker. After about 15-20 minutes of use this would start to hurt, due to the vibrations on my earlobes. 

Unfortunately, the M-100s have the same size and cushioning as the LP's, so chances are the problem will persist. That's why I'm wondering if theres any (easy) way to thicken the earpads of the M-100s to hold the speaker further away from my head. 

If there are any other suggestions, I'm all ears (no pun intended.)

Thanks in advance,
~Ty.

Aug 14, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Hey everyone,

In case you didn't know, there's a 14% off promotion going on right now for any V-Moda product (Use the code VThePeople) and I would love to jump on it, as it only lasts for a few more hours, but one thing concerns me:

I've tried on a friend's V-Moda Crossfade LP's, and my ears would come in contact with the speaker. After about 15-20 minutes of use this would start to hurt, due to the vibrations on my earlobes. 

Unfortunately, the M-100s have the same size and cushioning as the LP's, so chances are the problem will persist. That's why I'm wondering if theres any (easy) way to thicken the earpads of the M-100s to hold the speaker further away from my head. 

If there are any other suggestions, I'm all ears (no pun intended.)

Thanks in advance,
~Ty.

V-MODA has new XL cushions in the works. There is no price set for them yet, but we think they'll be between $20-$40 a pair. Here's a picture of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back