Wokei appreciation thread (Headphones, IEMs, Funny Stuff, Videos, Movies, Past Posts from other forums, Music) and anything that makes you laugh...
Aug 7, 2014 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50
To all my fellow Head-Fiers, I know that many of us take our personal audio game pretty seriously (including myself) for the most part. I will say I have made some friends and read and saw some pretty hilarious stuff on here, especially from the famous Wokei.

So I thought to myself...

"What the heck, If some people can't appreciate a good laugh from time to time or get annoyed with the silliness of some of the Joes on here, let's make a place where we can go to just clown around, and also throw some impressions of audio gear as well"

I'm opening this up as a "let's all have fun" thread. Share your audio gear finds, post a funny video, share a movie impression, suggest an album to listen to, crack jokes, share some of the most hilarious posts you've heard on Head-Fi, and have a go to place for laughs. But please, keep this somewhat under control and within the confines of this great forum. Remember, if it wasn't for Head-Fi none of this would be possible.

Thanks for the inspiration master Wokei, you have made me laugh hysterically many times.

CHEERS!

Aug 8, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #5 of 50
To all my fellow Head-Fiers, I know that many of us take our personal audio game pretty seriously (including myself) for the most part. I will say I have made some friends and read and saw some pretty hilarious stuff on here, especially from the famous Wokei.

So I thought to myself...

"What the heck, If some people can't appreciate a good laugh from time to time or get annoyed with the silliness of some of the Joes on here, let's make a place where we can go to just clown around, and also throw some impressions of audio gear as well"

I'm opening this up as a "let's all have fun" thread. Share your audio gear finds, post a funny video, share a movie impression, suggest an album to listen to, crack jokes, share some of the most hilarious posts you've heard on Head-Fi, and have a go to place for laughs. But please, keep this somewhat under control and within the confines of this great forum. Remember, if it wasn't for Head-Fi none of this would be possible.

Thanks for the inspiration master Wokei, you have made me laugh hysterically many times.

CHEERS!

Me no master ....too kind of you to put me name in the thread title ....

Also just to recap ...me pic that got me rollin' ....enjoy ...

Aug 8, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #7 of 50
most epic thread ever!  
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back