Wizard's 44th Birthday Celebration
Jul 2, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #2 of 13

Appreciate the heads-up!  Upon order submission, the checkout page repeatedly says "Please confirm that all required fields have been filled and try again."  
Of course, all fields have been filled in.  This is happening via Google Chrome as well as Safari.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Jul 2, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #4 of 13

Appreciate the heads-up!  Upon order submission, the checkout page repeatedly says "Please confirm that all required fields have been filled and try again."  
Of course, all fields have been filled in.  This is happening via Google Chrome as well as Safari.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

I experience the same problem as well. This is frustrating. 

Please email your orders to contact@nobleaudio.com and we will send you an invoice with the discount applied that you can pay by PayPal or credit card.

Jul 2, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #6 of 13
This is happening on the non-mobile site as well.  I spoke with Brannan from customer support, and he has been very helpful.  As instructed in their response above:

"Please email your orders to contact@nobleaudio.com and we will send you an invoice with the discount applied that you can pay by PayPal or credit card." 

Hope this helps!  --Avinash 

Jul 2, 2016 at 8:53 PM Post #7 of 13
Happy Birthday! I just placed an order via the Lookbook for a Wizard reprint. The discounted price was listed under the order button but the PayPal total came out as full retail price. Will the discount be applied retroactively? Also, lucky me randomly checking head-fi with about 3 hours to spare. :D

Jul 3, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #8 of 13
Happy 44th Birthday Wizard, was there once.
Cheers.
Ordered.

Jul 21, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #11 of 13
Ok, It's officially been 3 weeks and I haven't received an email notification or tracking number for my universals. 
basshead.gif
blink.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #12 of 13
  Ok, It's officially been 3 weeks and I haven't received an email notification or tracking number for my universals. 
basshead.gif
blink.gif

Orders have been going out throughout this week and will continue to go out next week due to high order volume.

Please keep an eye out for an automated email from UPS with tracking information for your order and feel free to contact us directly if you have any concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back