1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

(Withdrew) FS/FT : HD600 + extra cables

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by gearofwar, Oct 16, 2018.
Trader History (38)
  1. gearofwar
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    This headphone is in near mint condition, it's of the later revision. The only blemish it has few small tiny paint chips on top of the headband that I wasn't able to see unless searching for it.
    This is the only full-size hp I have at the moment after selling almost everything. Due to completely lack usage, I can't let it sit gathering dust.
    There are 4 cables to be thrown in :
    + Stock cable
    + Copper 3.5 mm connector
    + Balance XLR
    + Silver 3.5 mm

HD600 is no slouch with a capable amp and that was the reason I sold LCD2C, HD800. AFO was traded because I wanted to try K1000 but if I had another chance, I'd love to have it again.

Interested in trading for AFO, other options, cash will be on me.

Shipping is on me but PayPal fee is on you, you can gift it to avoid
    Please note, it doesn't come with original box but I will make sure it safe and sound in shipping

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. noverbeck
    Interested in this. Do you have pictures of the headphobes and cables?

3. gearofwar
    I will try to take some pictures of them tonight, not really at home most of the day

4. noverbeck
    Thanks, do you know what cables they are?

5. gearofwar
    Do you mean Brands? I don't think I remember that, but a couple of them got from Ebay and Amazon. They look good , do well and surely better than stock

6. gearofwar
    pictures added

7. noverbeck
    Thanks still considering this, looking for something to accompany my LCD-2's, between this and possibly the T1.

8. Sybase
    Still available? PM sent