Withdrawn: I want to trade my two Muses 02 op-amps for your two Muses 01 op-amps. Even trade.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Trade
Currency
USD
Price
post-10655812
Post #1 of 2
Reaction score
Hi!

In February of this year, I bought two Muses 02 op-amps (duals) from Mouser.com at a cost of $74.58 each (plus shipping), as seen at the following link:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/NJR/MUSES02/?qs=%2fha2pyFadugQ%2fIdasxsMBBtToJea2zNXtydj2fvaAqE%3d

I bought then from Mouser instead of from an ebay seller to ensure that I was not getting counterfeits.

I can provide a copy of the original Mouser receipt if you'd like to see it.

I'm looking for someone willing to do an even trade of two Muses 01 op-amps for my two Muses 02 op-amps, who can also show that they were purchased from a "legitimate" retailer.

Mouser sells the Muses 01 for the same price as the Muses 02, as seen here:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/NJR/MUSES01/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMutXGli8Ay4kGGAzD%252bGvKCKxur8NWiTBk4%3d

I'm OK with your having paid less (or more) for your pair of Muses 01 than I paid for my pair of Muses 02 - I'm only concerned that they are "real," so I would like to know where you got them.

Also:  Muses DIP8 op-amps are known for having very soft legs that are easily bent or broken. On first receiving mine, I immediately mounted them into DIP8 sockets so that I would not run the risk of bending the legs when rolling them in and out of my iBasso PB2 amp.

I will be shipping them still mounted in the two DIP8 sockets - so consider that an extra.  You don't have to ship yours to me the same way, but I expect the legs to be in excellent condition, of course.

The attached photo shows exactly what I will be shipping.

That's it, except to say that I will be shipping mine to you via USPS First Class mail with tracking and delivery confirmation and would like yours to be sent with tracking also - via the carrier of your choice.

Lastly, as shown above, I will only trade with someone in the Continental U.S.

Please PM me, if interested.

Thanks!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)