WITHDRAWN: Headroom Desktop Amp + DPS
Sep 12, 2009 at 7:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

rpaul

100+ Head-Fier
I'm the original owner of a December 2005 Headroom Desktop amp with Home electronics module and Home DAC powered by the Desktop Power Supply (DPS). In perfect working condition, with just a couple of light scratches. Would like to sell the pair (amp + DPS) in order to try out a different line of amp/DAC.

Price is WITHDRAWN PayPal/shipped (CONUS via USPS), obo.

Feedback at Head-Fi

Sep 24, 2009 at 7:17 AM Post #4 of 7

TheSatelliteGuy

100+ Head-Fier
I have this amp as a pre amp to my Tri Audio 88se and 35se and my stax 727 and srm1 which are fantastic headphone and power amps. I wouldn't sell it unless you need the cash to make the move. I like it as well as my tube preamp but its a different sound. Very very versatile pre amp/headphone amp which which can be a very important asset. Think before selling this beauty. I would be lost without it and its very compact size. Now he will keep it or you will jump on this.

Sep 24, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #5 of 7

b0oMeR

Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSatelliteGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have this amp as a pre amp to my Tri Audio 88se and 35se and my stax 727 and srm1 which are fantastic headphone and power amps. I wouldn't sell it unless you need the cash to make the move. I like it as well as my tube preamp but its a different sound. Very very versatile pre amp/headphone amp which which can be a very important asset. Think before selling this beauty. I would be lost without it and its very compact size. Now he will keep it or you will jump on this.

agreed

Oct 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #7 of 7

rpaul

100+ Head-Fier
Reevaluating where exactly I want to go in this obsessive hobby, so withdrawing this item from sale, for now.

If/when I finally decide to sell it, will update this thread with pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread